web tech news

Comments on web technology and products and services by Martin Price

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Google release RSS reader

This is very interesting, Google yesterday launched an rss reader google reader a tool to read all your rss feeds in one place similar to the new functionality in My Yahoo! but ajax powered and linked into their existing blogsearch product.

Comments are I added my feeds I have in My Yahoo! and I got nothing displayed, so its primarily geared around new content only, and adding and letting you know when you have new content to read. This is interesting but not always a good thing, still My Yahoo! offers you a lot more, but I know for me the new content is what I'm looking for....interested to see how well this does in the market and if Google continue to advance in this space.